The Covid-19 pandemic threw a wrench on most people’s plans for moving to Senior Living. If you were thinking of a move to senior living prior to the pandemic, you probably decided to wait. Guess what? The pandemic is now over and there has never been a better time to move to an Active Senior Living Community. We’ve learned a lot about reducing risk for our residents and we are hearing from our new residents the reasons why they’ve decided to make the move and feel good about their decision.
- If you know where you want to be, now is the time! You can get into your desired community right here at Glen Oaks Community and your dream apartment layout might still be available.
- You can avoid the grocery store by taking advantage of delivery from various stores in the area.
- Say “goodbye” to the hassles of home maintenance and shoveling during our Midwest winters. When visits from family members or service providers are difficult with severe weather, you won’t be stuck with challenging home repairs or lawn care on your own.
- We’re not the Geek Squad, but our office team can help and assist with using technology to connect with family and friends.
- When making health care appointments gets more difficult, you’ll enjoy the ease of access to health care and health care coordination from local providers and local transit transportation.
- Get peace of mind with a secure building and locked entrances.
- Access to countless indoor and outdoor amenities such as a fitness center and walking paths will help you stay active and healthy. Other amenities include community spaces, library with computer and printer, woodshop, clubroom with pool table and electric dart board, puzzle room, theater, swimming pool, gymnasium, hot tub, spa room and so much more!
- You’re surrounded by a trained team following detailed safety precautions including daily sanitizing protocols and a 24/7-hour emergency maintenance team.
- You can beat the boredom of being at home alone by adding some structure to your day with scheduled in-person activity and wellness activities if you live at Glen Oaks Community.
- The reasons you were considering making a move prior to the pandemic are still just as important as they were before it started.
Make Glen Oaks Community your new home! TimberCrest apartments are for rent and have 4 floor plans to choose from and the Terraces Townhomes are available for purchase. Call Kim to schedule a tour of TimberCrest Independent Living at 641-355-1203 or contact your favorite Realtor to learn more about the Terraces Townhomes.